1) Prepare the batter whisked together eggs, flour and water and leave it to stand.
2) Boil the rice in abundant salt water. Drip and dress with butter, a pinch of pepper and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Mix together everything and let it warm.
3) Aside, incorporate pesto with the cream sauce and cut the mozzarella in small pieces.
4) Take a small portion of rice in hand. Press the central part to obtain a small lock, where you will put the pesto “Freschi di Natura” and the mozzarella. Close the made up with other rice, giving to it an oval shape. Press the rice. To avoid that the filling could escape during the cooking. Breaded the “arancini” first in the batter and then in the breadcrumbs.
5) Pour abundant oil in a pan. Fry “arancini” in the hot oil, turning them gently. When they will be brown, pick and put them on a piece of blotting paper.