1) Cook bell peppers with water and bake it into the oven at 220 °C for 20 minutes. Peel them and remove the steam, the fluid and seeds inside them, then cut them into small stripes.
2) Put the bread slices on a film foil, making a rectangle of about 40x20 cm. With a smooth press them slightly and spread on the pesto “Freschi di Natura”.
3) Distribute on the bread slices, wielding, buffalo milk mozzarella in small slices, bell peppers and basil leaves.
4) Roll all together, starting from the small side and taking help from the film foil.
5) Tighten the roll in the film foil, leave it in the fridge for one hour.
6) Serve the roll cutting it into slices.